“Many of the designs on display here have been handmade to commission and so, although they cannot be exactly duplicated, I can make similar for you allowing for a completely bespoke product. Should you desire any of my designs in a particular size, finish or colour – I can make it just for you!”
- Please feel free to contact me to discuss your ideas or project. I will then arrange to contact you directly to further discuss and develop a basic brief.
- Once the brief has been finalised we can then discuss budgets, time scales and feasibility.
- If required a full Design proposal will be submitted for discussion and approval. If changes or amendments are required this is the step in the process where it will happen.
- All direct commissions of larger products or multiple products will be priced by me according to size and complexity of design with payment terms discussed in full prior to commencement of works.
- Dependent on project I might request staged payment terms and/or deposit.
- Once agreed we will set out a programme of works and schedule and send you my Contract of Sale and my full Terms and Conditions.
- On receipt of a signed Contract and if applicable a deposit I will commence works in line with our agreed schedule.
- I will keep you well informed of my progress and are more than happy for you to come and see progress for yourself.
- Please note that any variations from the original agreed brief can be catered for however prior to any changes/additions being undertaken any additional costs will be fully agreed upon between you and me.
- On completion of your project I will arrange for safe delivery worldwide.
- If your commission requires installation i will have thoroughly discussed this with you prior to the signing of contracts and I will work in line with what was agreed. I have a team at hand that has plenty of experience installing larger commissions so am able to either arrange, oversee or advise you.